Worship Team Auditions
We’re so thankful for all that God is doing in and through our worship ministry here at Crossroads, and are excited to present the opportunity to partner with you to serve Jesus through the medium of music.
We’re accepting all auditions via video submissions. If you would like to audition for multiple instruments, or an instrument and vocals, you will need to submit separate videos for each.
Please read through the requirements below before completing the audition sign up form.
HOW TO AUDITION
PHASE 1 - VIDEO AUDITION
• The first phase of auditions is to submit a video recording of yourself. See link to worship application below.
Drums, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass:
If you are auditioning for Drums, Electric Guitar or Bass, choose one of the following songs and record a video of yourself playing along with the recording:
Electric Guitarists, please take a minute to show us your pedal board.
Piano & Keys:
If you are auditioning for Keys, choose one of the following songs and record a video of yourself playing along with the recording:
For backing vocals (BGV), please demonstrate both lead and harmonies. Choose one of the following songs and record yourself singing along with the recording:
For worship leaders, choose one of the following songs and record yourself leading it with live musical accompaniment:
• Please start your video by telling us how long you’ve led, where you’ve led or where you are leading currently.
• Please provide your video link in the form below.
• Videos should be uploaded to a video hosting site (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.).
* Videos from live worship are also acceptable
PHASE 2 - LIVE AUDITION
• Live Auditions will be invitation only.
• We will email those who we would like to see audition live.
• Live auditions are typically held on Thursday evenings in our Main Campus.
• Must attend Crossroads Community Church for a minimum of six month prior to serving
• Must already be or be willing to become a Crossroads Family Member
• Must be able to play to a click track (metronome)
• If you are auditioning for keys you must be familiar with MIDI and software-based synths