CROSSROADS FACILITIES USAGE POLICY
1. Crossroads requires that all outside of Crossroads use be approved by the Church Administrator. Internal ministry use should follow Crossroads standard process to reserve and use the facility.
2. Crossroads facilities may only be used by outside ministries and organizations that are in agreement with our statement of faith. Priority is given to outside ministries and organizations that Crossroads actively supports.
3. Crossroads prohibits alcoholic beverages and smoking on the church grounds (including parking lot).
4. Crossroads requires a Crossroads Media Technician and Custodian for all events at the church campus. This expense is included in your facility usage fee.
5. Crossroads reserves the right to bill for any damage to equipment or facility.
6. Crossroads only allows the facility to be used for weddings of members of Crossroads Community Church or their immediate family.
7. Crossroads facility rental fees are currently being established for individuals inside and outside of Crossroads Community Church. Event fees are based on individual requirements for each event. Please contact the church office for details.
8. Crossroads does not charge for a memorial or funeral service. Priority will be given to Crossroads members and regular attenders.
9. Crossroads Worship Center seats up to 1000 people theater style or up to 300 people at 5’ round tables.
10. Crossroads banquet area seats up to 300 people theater style or up to 160 people at 5’ round tables.
11. Crossroads has no kitchen for cooking only for food prep and distribution.
12. Crossroads can provide a limited number of chairs and tables for events. Renter is responsible for any additional equipment needed.
13. Crossroads requires a 50% deposit to reserve the date and facility. The balance is due 14 days prior to your event. Crossroads does not refund facility deposits if your event is cancelled within 30 days of the event.
14. Crossroads requires all events be scheduled a minimum of 90 days out from the event. Crossroads requires all facility use requests be submitted on the Crossroads website. You will be notified of approval or denial within 7 days of submission.
15. Crossroad has the following blackout dates in place for facility usage:
Month of December
Two weeks prior and one week after Easter
New Year’s Day
Fourth of July
Week of Thanksgiving